Homeopathy is not much known for the incredible help it can give to people with dental problems. Here are some ways homeopathy can improve your teeth:
- Homeopathic remedies can boost, heal and promote continued healthy gums. You can use remedies to treat gingivitis and other issues, and restore gum health.
- Homeopathic remedies provide effective pain relief and treatment for tooth abscesses. Frequently a tooth can be saved from extraction through the use of homeopathic remedies. Remedies can 'settle' a tooth down and prevent further decay.
- Homeopathic remedies can be used for trips to the dentist. Do you need remedies for fear, anticipation or nerves? Do you need remedies to heal soreness, pain and swelling after dental work? Do you need a remedy to cope with receiving an injection and soreness caused by injections? Do you need a remedy to deal with after-effects of an anaesthetic?
- Homeopathy can treat jaw-clenching and grinding of teeth thus preventing the need for mouth-guards.
- Homeopathy can strengthen assimilation of nutrients leading to increased health of the teeth and gums.
- Homeopathy can treat mouth infections and mouth ulcers, tongue coatings, oral thrush and increased saliva.
Homeopathic dental care works well to prevent dental problems and complications. It also works quickly, immediately and effectively in a crisis. Many teeth problems actually arise a) from poor gum health and b) from receiving many fillings. Most people of a particular generation will have received mercury fillings and had some form of mercury poisoning or leakage which undermined their health over time and which manifests with many different ailments not just of the teeth. The most effective alternative treatment available for this large health issue is really homeopathic medicine.
Why not try it? You would be surprised at how something which has always been your weakness can actually be addressed and stabilised.