Yes. It may better for you to use either the lactose tablets or to take homeopathic medicines in liquid form, as all pills are made of sugar. But it really depends on your blood sugar control as to whether you can use sucrose pills. I have treated people with diabetes who have been able to take a homeopathic remedy in any form, as the amounts of sugar we are speaking of are so minuscule as to not make a difference. Pills and/or tablets may be dissolved in water also.
Incidentally, homeopathic treatment is a wonderful way forward for people with diabetes. This is what homeopathy can do:
- It can help you regain blood sugar control.
- It can help you maintain your warning signs and symptoms if you have lost them, due to the diabetes becoming more unmanageable.
- In mild cases of Type II diabetes, it can help restore healthy pancreatic functioning through 'organ support' remedies combined with constitutional treatment combined with lifestyle measures.
- It can help you to regain vitality and overall health by treating associated health problems and it can mitigate health risks associated with diabetes, especially as people age more.
- Homeopathic treatment can help prevent people from developing diabetes in those with a genetic predisposition and other risk factors, including obesity.
- Homeopathy can help with sugar cravings.
- Homeopathy can help with deep emotional stresses, anxieties and fears in people who have diabetes.
- Homeopathy is safe and effective for women with gestational diabetes, and will help mitigate the risk of pre-term births and 'large' size babies, for example.
- Homeopathic is safe for people to take in conjunction with diabetic drugs.